View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Stocks to buy/sell now that fags can marry - 06-26-2015, 06:22 PM

I (also having no dealings with the stock market, as that isn't a proper womans place) Shall join in praying with you Sister Mary.

We know from his Promise in Ezekiel 25:17 that He will bring punishment upon those who sin against Him.

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them"

He will right the wrongs set against Him by the evildoers of this earth

Revelation 21:18 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Praise God for sweet assurance!

Praise Jesus! For He alone saves