View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Eagle Re: Barnsdall v. Landover Baptist Church - 02-07-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Thank you for clarifying this, dear. Your original message was rather ambiguous.

Or could it be you're a woman who just can't understand these things? Yes - I think that's it. Any MALE could have read what I wrote and summarized it as follows;

man brings suit against Landover for a parcel of ground he claims is his but Landover is encroaching upon it.

I describe the parcel for clarification.

I mention that there appears to be a valid case on his part but I will happily handle it if someone will bring me the records I need.

I do this out of the love that Jesus has placed in my heart and I don't even ask for compensation for what I did voluntarily - get a continuance so there is time to find evidence supporting Landover.

Then some female tries to accuse me of speaking out of both sides of my mouth.

Yes, I think that about covers the story. Haven't you some knitting to do?

A half truth is a whole lie.