View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

trev_wy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.trev_wy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Fake Illness and a Lame Excuse for Laziness - 12-01-2014, 09:32 AM

Hi Joanna
There was no lazyness to overcome, I am fit and well, it is a family member who has ME and I have first hand of the devastating illness that it is, i have often been at loggerheads with the establishment over it and that includes the ME establishment.
Who would be lazy and give up a well paid job to live on benefits and struggle, who would be lazy and not enjoy things they used to, I have seen it all and shared the frustration of people losing friends.
Yes I have challenged the narrow minded establishment and will continue to do so, either in word or poetry as I have done also with AIDS awareness, a bit like a man who died long ago, a man I respect wholeheartedly, and feel I am following in his footsteps when I challenge narrow mindedness, who is the man?
I think we know, his mane is Jesus.