View Single Post
(#19)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Parable of the white laundry and the black man. - 10-19-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
Hello Miss Gale. You seem to have some serious problem in your neck, it looks swollen like a cancer or maybe dislocated cervical vertebrae? If I were cynical I'd think this is a very bad Photoshop job.
I assure you Delores, this happy photo is very real. To explain my abnormal neck, either I slept on it funny one night, or Mr. Hoaring, my ex, dislocated it leaving it indefinitely swollen.

No, I'm not making any argument and it doesn't get anywhere. I'm merely making a beautiful statement demonstrated by a simple photo depicting successful, interracial love.