View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

PleaseKYS is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs up Re: What the Bible says about psychology, psychiatry, madness, and insanity - 02-06-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post

Why?

All Christians do it, and so do Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and members of most other religions.

Are you saying that all religious people of the world are wrong? (In our opinion, only the non-Christians are wrong).
What i am saying is that there is no need to ridicule another person or kind of people just because you have a different opinion on life then they do. I would not go as far as to say all religious people are wrong, but that we do not know if any are right. This is why i think it is important to be sceptic to religion as i believe a lot of the rules are kind of just messy, confusing and nonsence. I do believe there is a god or creator, but I also believe that the religions are not nesecerraly right. I don't have time to fully go into what i believe right now but i might post more about it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Says who?
What i mean by that is that I don't believe there is no hard proof that any religious text is correct or that any religion is more right then the other. Reading the quote back i see what i was trying to express did not completly come out.

I apologize if there are any spelling errors or grammatical errors as English is not my native tounge.

Believes in a creator. Just not a religious one. Ex-Christian