View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Friend of Jesus

Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank Whitlock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Creation Museum: A Must-See Destination for the Holidays! - 11-09-2015, 04:56 AM

A few years back I took my family to the creation museum. I'm always looking for science museums that that teach the truth and sadly they are coming harder to find. The creation museum shows many replicas of scenes in the Bible and also points out how evolutionist are WRONG! This Godly museum is a MUST SEE ATTRACTION. I highly suggest taking your family and friends to God's favorite museum. ~Hank Whitlock