View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS ERECT! - 04-21-2019, 04:00 PM

Yes, Mr. Larry. It is Harsha Shah here and I am afraid that I am offending you, yes. I am hoping that you could answer a question that is regarding this sad and beautiful post of yours, yes. I am thinking that I must have been reading the Bible in a false manner, as your nice and phantasmagorical easter story is not necessarily the same when I am reading the bible. No, yes, it is not. You were writing that your Jesus was talking to the strong independent women but I have been reading that they were discussing the easter things with a young man who was perhaps being an angel. Yes, I am probably offending you. Yes, it is in your Gospel by Mark. I am citing here chapter 16 verses five and six. Yes. It is saying that "And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him." Yes, Mr. Larry. Was Jesus or the angel talking, yes? I am very sorry if I was offending you but you may be having bad karma. Perhaps we are seeing this differently like in the story of the blind men and the elephant, yes. This was Harsha Shah, a strong independent woman. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!