View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS ERECT! - 04-23-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Well Ms. Shah

I hope you’re not offended by the hell fire you will feel for trying to teach a man since that is not your place as a member of the weaker gender. Am I sure of this? Yes.
Yes, Mr. Larry, It is Harsha Shah here again and I am replying to you. I am guaranteeing to you that I am not being offended by your words and even if I were, it would not be very important, as the issue that we are discussing is not depending on my feelings. No, it it not, yes. I am seeing that you are a sad and a beautiful person who is preferring to avoid encountering his mistakes. Yes. Instead, you are trying to intimidate me with an issue that is not what we were discussing. Yes. It is sad and beautiful that a person is so sincere but still seeing only a small part of the elephant.

I am seeing that your bible and faith are more fragile than I was thinking and that any crack in them is so devastating that you are desperately trying to dismiss them. Yes. I am very sorry if I am offending you. I am not thinking that it is very important if there was one woman in one gospel and two in another but I am seeing now that the elephant of the gospels in your bi le is resting on four legs made of brittle clay and the legs are Mark and Matthew and Luke and John and a crack in one of these legs will send the whole elephant rumbling down. Yes. So sad and beautiful.

I am very sorry, Mr. Larry, that I am not believing in your hell. I am a strong and independent woman and you are helping me along my path of discarding all faith for evidence. Yes. It is sad that you are so sure and it is beautiful, and I am hoping that (this is about the story of the blind men and the elephant, are you being familiar with it?) the crumbling clay elephant will not bury your innocent and jejune mind under it. Yes will it? Yes, I am asking if it matters to you that were making a mistake when you were mentioning that Jesus was speaking to two women in the John gospel when the gospel says only one? Yes?

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!