View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS ERECT! - 04-30-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I'm not about to start reading The Bible in Sanskrit but for anyone who can the acme of literature transcending anything a human could write has been made available. Why read any lesser tome?

In John we have a specific conversation between Jesus and Mary recorded. Mary is singular of course but just because she is one person does not mean she was the only person. In verse two this is brought out nicely. Mary visited the sepulchre. She was not alone. She ran back with her information and returned accompanied. Later on, when Jesus addressed her, the others would still be there.
John 20:1-3
1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
2a Then she runneth
2b and cometh to Simon Peter
2c and to the other disciple
2d whom Jesus loved
2e and saith unto them
2f They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre
2g and we know not where they have laid him.

3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
If you don't mind the question, while building oneself to be strong and independent does one ever learn the word "No?" (using it in conjunction with the word "Yes" is not quite the same.) As you can see, although any Christian making a mistake would not lie, in this case there wasn't a mistake.
Yes, Miss Lizalor, It is Harsha Shah again and I am thanking you for your kind post, yes. Yes, I am trying not to say no but to say yes to everything not necessarily accepting it but acknowledging its existence, yes. Yes. I am understanding more now. Yes, Mr. Larry was referring to many female human beings, that is women, and the john Gospel is referring to many people but not necessarily women. Yes, I am happy to see that the disciples had the gender fluid approach to Jesus even two millennia ago. Yes, I am hoping that I am not offending you.

Yes, this is beautiful, as there is no man or woman in Jesus so Mr. Peter and the one loved by Jesus would have been just human beings and thus they could have been being addressed as women, yes! This is wonderful and I am now understanding your bible much better. I am thanking you, miss Lizalor. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!