View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Ladies swimwear: very unladylike - 08-11-2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Now gals,

I don't know what others may think of these, but now I am married, I DO find these at least suitable for swimming and lounging briefly (after all chores done of course) beside the pool at home.

Admittedly I was a little worried that my arms and calves show, but James has assured me that he sees nothing untoward for home use and even if we had a BBQ and pool party at our place, this would be appropriate attire for all the gals to adorn.

What do you think?

They come in a variety of colors so no-one would have to risk turning up in the same bathers which can be quite the conundrum. Like you too Sister BIG, I had issue with the pant design included, but as they are not a LONG pant, and as they are made of a lycra material, more like an opaque pantyhose, and as men do not wear pantyhose, we would not be going foul of Deuteronomy 22:5.

Here is a link to the site for them and the good news is, we can buy them online.

Here is a little of the information:

We wanted to be able to enjoy water sports unhindered, and still be dressed in a way that would be honoring to the Lord and the men around us. We were tired of piecing things together and layering shorts or t-shirts over a swimsuit which ended up feeling bulky and unattractive. Why don't stores offer more options for women to cover up? We knew we weren't the only ones looking for an alternative. Whether their reasons were for sun protection, modesty, or covering up a scar left from a recent surgery, women are searching for more options! We saw a great need for modest swimwear, a swimsuit that would be safe in the water and also beautiful and stylish!

Stylish indeed!

Praise Jesus!

YIC

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.
I do love the orange one. What a practicable design. I like how it has low hang top if you know what I mean.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.