View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Obedient Wife is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Obedient Wife is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Question Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 08-24-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
You are a very lucky young lady having a husband that cares so much about your welfare.
I hope you are still ALWAYS receptive every time he wants to express his love physically.

Ephesians 5:2 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

YIC

Jack
I hope she knows how lucky she is! I know
I always am receptive every time my husband needs to express his love to me physically. I do not get locked away in the cellar or one of the dog cages when the workers are out on my husband's farm, is he trying to tell me something that I need to do a better job to be worth protecting? He does put me in the dog kennel with my Bible if he's going to be away from the house for too long so I don't get into any trouble being such a stupid girl.

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's already been told twice.