View Single Post
(#102)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen 

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-05-2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
It's a feminazi social justice warrior, Didymus, and it's probably several semester short of a high school diploma. What, did you actually expect logic and complete sentences from it?!
LOLROFLMAO I'm feminazi? Now that's funny!

Even funnier than believing that women have a built in defense mechanism against rape or Jesus on your panties will stop rape or butt plugs will prevent anal rape!

No I figured either buck shot or a Forrest of slowly dying rapists would be good defense mechanism. At least I have some practical solutions other than magic Jesus underpants.

I mean seriously if you want a theocracy.at the very least throw in some dark ages punishment. Otherwise your theocracy would suck if there's no handmaiden dystopian punishments.