View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: Caught my daughter pretending to be a 41-year old pervert online - 03-13-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Oh Miss Dolli. That’s horrible! If it was one of your sons that was still alive I would shrug my shoulders and say boys will be boys. But this is your 13 year old daughter. A whoopin would set her straight. If you need a Bible verse to justify your whoopin just use Ephesians 6:4. I think it’s okay for you to do this since you are recently widowed so raising the kids and discipline falls on you more now. If you feel you are unable to lay the whoopin on your daughter yourself, my Pa would be more than happy to. He’s administered whoopins to several kids in my town who’ve misbehaved in the eyes of God.
Girl, you are correct about corporal punishment, AKA God's gift to parents. No, my concern comes from your choice of picture. The Berenstain Bears are a series of Jewish-authored books designed to preach evolution and bestiality and to undermine the American family by mocking it. They are nothing but smut and sin, pure garbage.

"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!