View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please let me introduce myself, I need truth, not health and wealth! - 04-27-2019, 09:00 PM

An extra cautious welcome to you. Would you like to explain why your intro post is similar to the one made by another new user who goes by the name of "BaptistJohn"? I also find it a little odd that you and the previously mentioned user have the same favorite Bible verse.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5