View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is offline
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 748
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Podunk, Nebraska
Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Post Re: I think my English teacher voted for Hillary. - 05-13-2019, 10:30 PM

Sounds like a feminazi. There's a 99% chance she voted for Shrillary (the other 1% chance is that she voted for the hippie Jill Stein). You should listen to what she teaches you about writing EXCEPT when it comes to the gender pronouns. If she tries to cram anything down your throat besides "he" and "she," call your pastor, your local Republican elected officials, and FOX News.

And, FYI, Roger Stone may SEEM like a good Republican man due to his loyal support for The Donald, but he's a Log Cabin Libertarian who supports the Gay Agenda, and he also seems to be some sort of deformed homunculus (Leviticus 21:21).

P.S. If your posts on this forum are anything to go by, Mrs. Yumbum clearly isn't a very good English teacher.


"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
Reply With Quote