Thread: Imma homo here
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why homo here - 05-16-2019, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElmoRise View Post
Again, these are personal details i prefer to keep to myself.
Personal details? My dear Miss ElmoRise, I see no reason for you to think that you are divulging "personal details". The three requests at the top of our Introduction Forum are for your benefit, assuming you wish to partake in the blessings that are found from associating with believers. If I were you, I would reconsider. I think I can promise you that you will do much better at fitting in with us here when you do so, and I hope you will do this very shortly. You must remember that until you can trust us with some basic information, you are considered as "unsaved trash". Now, then, why don't you tell us what your favorite Bible verse is? If you show me yours, then I will show you mine. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Sincerely,
Isabella W.

Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .