Thread: Imma homo here
View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus 

BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Imma homo here - 05-17-2019, 02:28 PM

I had to google what a “Serb” is and I immediately went to my Pa after seeing what I found. Apparently soccer (yes it is soccer for you non-Americans) is a sport where “serbs” are okay with kissing each other on the soccer field. I feel obligated to write a strongly worded letter to Serbia or whatever country it’s called to express my dislike of how they shun The Bible in public. As a Christian I feel it’s my duty to let heathens know what they are doing is WRONG.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).