View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus 

BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christian Answers: Inquiring Kids Want to Know - 05-17-2019, 03:47 PM

Miss Moans I sent in a question but I don’t see it listed yet so I figured I would ask you directly. As a young female who has been experiencing changes the past three years, I have only had one potential suitor (unfortunately he passed away in a four-wheeling accident). He is no longer with us and I fear that I may be unwed by the time I am 18. My Pa has been working aggressively to find me a potential husband but to no avail. How do I find a husband without being shown off as a “slut” or “hussy” in the eyes of God? Excuse my bad language. It is what my Pa says about atheist women (which I REFUSE to be).

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).