View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default You wanted an introduction - 08-07-2013, 11:42 PM

Hello,
My name is Morella Merryman. I am a 20 some year old Caucasian woman with a 4 (almost 5) year old (healthy) son and a wonderful (a Christian Metalhead) betrothed/boyfriend. I was born in May and am a Taurus. I live in Baltimore Maryland near Loch Raven, originally known as Raven's Rock. I am a practicing Pagan witch who worships the goddess Callisto, among many other gods and goddesses, as the high priestess of the Coven of the Black Shadows. I have my own business designing clothing and jewelry, and also babysit for a living, and am an attendee of Club Orpheus in Baltimore, Batz Over Baltimore at the Depot, Burnt Offerings at Sidebar, the now defunct Shampoo Nightclub in Philadelphia, and Midnight in D.C. I also have a 4 year old black cat named Mia. I am also a Goth, which means I am a fan of Goth Rock bands like Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Rosetta Stone, Intra-venus, Dead Souls Rising, Bauhaus, 45 Grave, The Spiritual Bats, etc., I like classic Gothic horror/mystery/romance films and literature, historical fiction/drama, vampire/werewolf/zombie/witch and fantasy films. I took Fine Arts in High School and Fashion Design (though the school called it something else because they were not actually supposed to teach Fashion Design) and will be attending MICU next year. I am not here to be converted, or to convert, but simply to point out the incorrect information spread on this website about Goths. Why? Because I do not like to see atrocities, violence, and murder against anyone committed when they have done nothing wrong and misinformation can and has led to this. I am 5'1, weigh 105 lbs, am very pretty with very clear skin. I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos, I do not drink blood, I do not worship Satan, and I do not cut myself. Is there anything else you would like to know?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN