View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why, you ask, is God so angry? - 01-09-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
So, I put to you, rather than foolishly ask why is God so angry, the true question is how can God NOT be angry enough to simply smite each and every non-True Christian™ alive right here and now and send them straightaway to the hell they so richly deserve and so stupidly and defiantly choose, rather than benevolently tolerating such monumental abuse in the name of mercy to give disgusting pieces of sewage the chance to be cleansed. That God would suffer so much abuse bellows resoundingly of the fact that He truly is a loving God. Would you, could you, my friend, show such compassion?
That same question tormented me in my youthful years, but many hours with the KJV have made it plain.

Genesis 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

As there is surely a rainbow somewhere on earth at any given moment HE stays HIS hand, not because of compassion for the worthless sinners but for the promise to the just.

And as surely as JESUS saved us from our sins with his temporary death and prompt resurrection, GOD holds his rightful rage for the promise to the saved FEW.

PRAISE THE LORD!

For he is LORD of hosts, and HIS mighty arm and army are but waiting