View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Pasterfarian Skank is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What does "go down on" mean? - 10-12-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I see you've learned about quoting techniques from the Liebral Lamestream Media, claiming people say things they did not by editing out half of their words. Obama says, "I love children, slow roasted with cranberry sauce." Media reports, "Today, President Obama said, 'I love children.'"

I said I wasn't criticizing others' spelling while allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at my keyboard. I assumed you were doing the latter along with doing the former, since only a hypocrite would criticize someone else's spelling while filling her posts with heaps of misspelled words.

Are you saying that you were not allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at your keyboard, and instead were criticizing others' spelling while not bothering to review your own posts for accuracy?
I did not criticise anyone's spelling. Savvy? I said that criticizing others' typos was "not cricket". Do you understand what that term means?

How many times do I have to explain this? I am not criticizing anyone's spelling. I criticized someone else for criticizing HM's typos. (If people criticize my spelling, I may touch on theirs in return, of course, that is fair )

I questioned her use of a capital in the second word of the ending of letters: eg "Sincerely Yours". This is unusual and illogical.