View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: What does "go down on" mean? - 12-17-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1 View Post
I'm not sure if this is something I should ask my daddy since I don't want to tell on my big brother... but I know I can ask here because Miss. Felicity always asks questions here and everyone knows the answers.

Anyway... my big brothers and I were out in the back yard picking apples for ma and my second oldest brother Josiah was talking about his new girlfriend Mary and how she wants him to "go down on" her. I didn't want to interrupt the boys talking but now I'm curious of what it means.
This is something you should ask your parents about some day but I would suggest you not worry about it. If an adult says that word to you you must go to your parents because it is a very personal thing an it is innapropriate for strangers to have such words with you.

I know thats not the answer you were hopin for but it really is something your parents will want to deal with not strangers on the internet.