View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: What does "go down on" mean? - 12-17-2010, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
defective children?

Jesus can cure them of their perversions you know.
If I have to meet a doctor before I'd let them take over the care of a physical cure on my kids, do you think for one minute I'd trust some person I never met to cure them? Some person who has no face or even address? Am I saying there is no god no. I am saying he's never dropped by my house even to show his face. So no I am not relying on him to cure my kids of anything any time soon.