View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Listen to the Radio, Burn in Hell! - 05-03-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Oh I am not offering to throw the rocks for BB, I just offered to help him live by the rules he has chosen to follow. He will have to throw the rock at himself, I can't help with that part.
Kind of tough to throw rocks at yourself. You could throw them up, but God throws them back. Unfortunately, he can dodge them. Anything else would be a sad attempt at self flagellation, and we know who does that.

Reminds me of a story about my son. One day I saw him outside throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. I offered to play catch with him, and he replied,

"No thanks dad. As much fun as it is to toss the ball around with you, I really like to play catch with Jesus."

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.