View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Why are all brits acting like monkeys? - 10-22-2019, 05:49 PM

I was watching One America News Network with my Pa last night and they showed footage of the parliament in the UK shouting and screaming “hear hear” every time someone spoke. It’s rather disgusting to watch a bunch of grown men act like monkeys shouting at each other. After researching in The Bible about this, I came across Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. How can the brits possibly hope to pass Brexit if the lieberals in their government keep interrupting and yelling like poop flinging monkeys? Someone needs to fly over there and remind them of James 3:6 and tell them they are all doomed to hell as a country. Honestly, we have none of that bullhonky in the USA. I mean we do have lying demoncrats but I have to give them the little credit they deserve and that’s that they wait their turn to speak. I’m glad this forum is free of dirty godless brits. It’d be a zoo if it were.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).