View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Where have all the fatties gone? - 05-31-2019, 05:25 AM

This is a short one I've been working on, Where have all the fatties gone? It's a bit abstract for some, but it's sung to the tune of "Where have all the flowers gone?" I suppose War time music has been on my mind with the D-day anniversary.

Where have all the fatties gone,
Long night gassy,
Where have all the fatties gone,
It never stops,
Where have all the fatties gone?
They gone to Jesus, he wants them not (Proverbs 23:2 )
When will they ever stop eating?
When will they ever stop?

Brother Larry, care to help coin the next verses? Sending you a PM right now to erect this somber piece together, brother.