View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration! - 03-30-2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillieJean View Post
Thank God no government is fool enough to believe in your stupid church and let you commit a genocide.
Oh, but it's okay if a different religion believes in wiping nations off of the earth? Is that it? You're perfectly fine with the catholic genocides that happened in the past and the mudslime invasion of Europe?

Why do you hate God so much? Are you mudslime? Is that it?

Quote:
Life is first, even first religion,
Life isn't a religion. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Quote:
so if you want to kill, then prepare yourselves to rot in jail,
So now you support thought crime? Just thinking about something is enough to put someone in prison? Wow, you're from South America, right? Where are your parents from? Or maybe your grand parents? If you shout "SIEG HEIL" would your grand parents jump to their feet and stick their arm in the air?

After all, the Catholic church helped a lot of Nazi's escape to South America in order to escape persecution.

Quote:
because not because a religion don't love our God then is evil, in fact, I think you're the evil ones here, you don't act as christians,
How would you know what a Christian should act like? You've never read the Bible. You're willing to burn the Bible, then you say "our God". So who is your God if you're so willing to burn the words of the True Living God?

Quote:
why you don't help homeless and starving people instead send every person in the world to Hell for not be a fanatic?
We don't send anyone to Hell, only God can send people to Hell. We warn people of what the Bible says. You're obviously sticking around for a reason, yet you ignore everything that people say.

Just remember, when Judgement Day comes, you have been warned. God knows you've been warned, and there will be no "but I didn't know" excuse allowed for you.

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Quote:
I'm very happy too,
Really? You don't sound very happy. You sound very angry and resentful. You sound like you have a hole in your heart that only Jesus can fill.

Quote:
I'm starting college and I'm in my way to be a professional in the future, maybe in 2018,
Well I actually hope you learn how to learn in your college and not just how to spew back the brainwashing that they will induct you with.

Quote:
I have a good family, father, mother, even a dog, good friends, I enjoy reading yaoi, listening music, walking in my city, and read the lies written by a bunch of lunatics in the forum of a real church is something that gives me a good laugh, so please keep complaining, you're one of the funniests people here
Okay then....... exactly who are you trying to convince that you're happy? Me or yourself?

Psalm 92:5-7 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Drama queen