View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

carrie17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Could your son be gay? Recognize the signs and what to do. - 05-11-2017, 07:02 AM

Discovering your sexual orientation or say exploring your sexuality is confusing, difficult and challenging. In most cases, they are often met with rejection at the hands of their parents.
This process happens over a long period of time and is described as an internal coming out and can occur in childhood or at puberty and in many cases as late as age 40 or older.
Identifying as a heterosexual parent with a lesbian, gay or bisexual parent is painful.
To be honest, I would allow my children to live whatever lifestyle they are born into.
The harsh treatment meted out to young minds could be disastrous like in the case of 11-year-old Carl Walker-Hoover. He hanged himself outside his room with an extension cord after being abused by schoolmates.
I heard an expert ***unnatural fornication link removed*** say that mounting pressure, taunting are too much for children who are children who still don't understand their sexuality.