View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: CHALLENGE TO ALL ATHEISTS: COME AND COMMIT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST - 04-30-2019, 06:18 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here and I am replying to this challenge, yes I am. I am thinking that the many atheist friends that I have are being very gentle people and they are trying to avoid offending the sad and beautiful christians on this forum, yes? I am thinking that of course the atheists would not be afraid of offending the imaginary deity that is called the holy Ghost but they are afraid of making your christians upset. Making people upset can bring bad karma, yes? I am hoping that I am not offending you and I am trying not to use language that you would be finding blasphemous, yes. I am thinking that the people who were writing the bible stories were writing about the holy Ghost in a very vague manner and it is possible that the Indian religions are writing about the same thing when they are mentioning Asuras or असुर that could be the same as your holy Ghost, malevolent demon-like spirits trying to possess and it is likely that your Jesus was perhaps being possessed by these things which call themselves the holy Ghosts, yes? But I must be admitting that I am no longer a believer of those things. I am just thinking that we who are not sharing your beliefs must avoid offending you as you are also very beautiful and sad people.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!