View Single Post
(#84)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-22-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
You have not posted any Scripture to support your claim. Disobeying God is disobeying God. Hell is the result. What does The Bible tell us?
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
This filthy (God's word, not mine) building was designed by, built by and intended for use by people who are not only not Christians. They go beyond mere ignorance by devising the most blasphemous abominations conceivable. These are used to challenge God and were at the time of construction the whole focus of lives and education. How many resources need to be poured in to erect this anti-God cathedral? Where did they come from? There is absolutely NOTHING to do with Christianity in this ruin, it is NOT admired and certainly not "loved" by any Christian. Why do you keep saying that it is?
I had tried to help you understand about God and what His standards are. You seem determined to make up your own standards for some reason and here is a good example of where that gets you. No-one is claiming that Notre Dame is unloved. Lots of people love it, admire it, adore and for all I know worship it. But nobody who does that is a Christian.
Witchcraft booths and Notre Dame are quite the same. A small qualitative difference would be that witchcraft booths are at least honest. Quantitatively though they're both at 100% abomination.
No. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It was not designed as a Christian place to be. It was not built as a Christian structure. Nothing taking place inside it is in any way Christian. Everyone going in there was going into the presence of anti-God and everything they did in there glorified anti-God.

Imagine a baby mincing machine. The babies are taken live and forced into the thing, extruded through cutting blades but they take care to see no baby is instantly minced. Sometimes it's on, sometimes it's off and when it's off is when a baby is partially minced but still conscious. ON - "Good," the baby thinks, "soon I'll be dead." OFF - haha, only joking ON AGAIN - and they bring in the mother to check out the final stages.

God is that mother.
Isaiah 66:13-15 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies. For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
The babies are the souls He's created taken and destroyed by indoctrination, by lies and blasphemy, by genocide extortion rape murder and slavery. That is where the money came from to build this monstrous thing, yes monstrous like every cathedral, every hall of false teaching, and God has watched as every soul forced into the foul device was drawn out over a lifetime, extruded into hell forever.

Where in this picture does your assessment fit? Well, what you're doing is to say "Oh but look at the attractive metal casting, the gentle curve of the mincing handle!" God does not enjoy seeing the souls He created taken and minced. It doesn't matter if they're Hebrew souls minced in Jerusalem or French souls minced in Paris. It's the same abomination, it glorifies anti-God and it has nothing to do with Christianity.
What in the world is anti God?:/

It's a church like any other church. The only false teaching it did was Catholicism and I admit that however it's by definition a Christian artifact