View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Farmer for Christ™
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither

Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sp - 07-21-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeYourMind View Post
I can't believe so many of you are pastors and yet you spew so much hate. It is painful to my soul to read all of your malicious comments. God is the only one to judge and I feel that many here will have a surprise come judgment day.

Pastor Ezekiel's own scripture references Damn him and most who post on this hate filled forum.

Those who will be DAMNED:

The Malicious (Romans 1:29)
Backbiters (Romans 1:30)
Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51)
The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26)
The Despiteful (Romans 1:30)
The Proud (Romans 1:30)
Boasters (Romans 1:30)
The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31)
The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9)
I'm certain I will be surprised on Judgment Day, for the human mind cannot fathom the beauty of the Heavens.

Also, isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to say that only God can judge in one breath, and then damn all of us True Christians in the next?

A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.