View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

HateTheSin has had a couple of people click the rep button.HateTheSin has had a couple of people click the rep button.HateTheSin has had a couple of people click the rep button.HateTheSin has had a couple of people click the rep button.HateTheSin has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Fake Illness and a Lame Excuse for Laziness - 11-30-2014, 02:37 AM

Very insightful, Sir Pendergast.

There are a hand full of disorders out there that are just as made up. The one that boils my blood the most is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). To me, this is just a code acronym for "I don't feel like, or I'm afraid of, controlling my hellbound children, so I'll try to get a doctor to prescribe her/him medicine to do it for me".

What the word says about disciplining your children:

- Proverbs 23:13-14

13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

What children are to do anyway
- Ephesians 6:1-3

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

If you don't discipline them yourself, you hate your children AND you hate the Lord

- Proverbs 13:24
24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

These disorders just give folks a reason to drop their accountability. I wish more people would realize that the road to Salvation is not always an easy one, but it's very well worth it. Your shortcomings don't need a diagnosis. Surrender yourself to the Almighty, you will surely be delivered. Glory!