View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

trev_wy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.trev_wy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Fake Illness and a Lame Excuse for Laziness - 12-01-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Well there's your problem, friend. God does not wish to share your affections with your idols and other loves. He is a Jealous God and demands your 100% full attention and devotion to be on Him alone (Exodus 34:14; Deuteronomy 4:24). He is very possessive of this affection and will punish you and yours for failure to comply (Exodus 20:5; Joshua 24:19; Ezekiel 23:25). You were, as a matter of Biblical fact, created for one purpose and one purpose only - to bring Him Glory (Isaiah 43:6-7; 48:9-11; Romans 9:17). You do this by fearing and obeying Him (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Everything else will come together according to His perfect plan, when you capitulate your sin nature to His Divine Will (Proverbs 3:6; 16:3). Because you have decided to whore out your affections to whatever religious fancy comes your way with promises of emotional bliss, your prayers for healing have been Righteously ignored (John 9:31; Deuteronomy 1:45; Proverbs 15:29; 28:9; Isaiah 1:15). This is your fault, and the suffering of your child is God's wake-up call to you both (Deuteronomy 4:36; 8:5; 2 Samuel 7:14). Will you continue to ignore Him and His Righteous demands for your undivided worship? Or will you acknowledge your sin before Him, beg for mercy, and accept the conditions by which Salvation is freely given? If you choose Salvation, we can help.

God has my full attention there is nothing in the bible that says thou shalt not take from other faiths that which is good. I have a wife and also friendships with other women, does that make me an adulterer. As for God making my child suffer if I saw him as that type of God I would reject him.
During the famine 1985 in Africa Bob Geldoff said "don't blame God, blame man", I do not blame God for my daughters illness but man for his ignorance, arrogance, short sightedness and thinking he is better, when all are created equal in the image of and the eyes of God.
Or as one man said to me "how can you go to church when religion is responsible for many wars" my reply "it is not religion but bigoted religious leaders and sheeplike followers" he couldn't answer.