View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cueball is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Insulting? - 09-19-2006, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewisI View Post
Now, now, let's not be insulting! It makes Jesus weep!
Me? Insulting?

How is stating factual observations considered "insulting"? You wanna speak of insulting, look at how the University of Notre Dame desecrates our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (or so they *THINK* is Jesus Christ):

http://www.tammisworld.com/archives/...us_1.sized.jpg

If that really was supposed to be the Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, this would simply be called "Jesus," and not "Touchdown Jesus." What this university does to promote their Football team is offensive. Just look at all of the prominent Baptist universities in the United States that have Football teams (Baylor University, Wake Forest University, and Liberty Baptist University are the first three that come to my mind), and you won't see any derogatory depictions of Jesus that like Notre Dame has.

On a related note, the mormons claim to believe in Jesus Christ, but as with American catlicks, this is not true. If you look at the name of their church, it's called the church of Jesus Christ of LSD... Or the "LSD church" as mormons call themselves for short!

Also, it is not "insulting" unless God, Jesus Christ (and not one of those above mentioned imposters), or one of these Godly moderators of this forum say so, and remember:

John 8:7 "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Oh wait... Did you mean I was insulting for saying that Brother Temperance would know better than me about British catlickers? Well, he is currently in the United Kingdom after all, and I'm confident he does a close job of examining all of those european cults so he can become more successful in converting them to True Christians™.

"If a minister believes and teaches evilution, he is a stinking skunk, a hypocrite, and a liar."

- W. A. "Billy" Sunday, 1925.