View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How to protect kids from Child Endangerment - 07-22-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
Now that was some mighty fine police work. I probably would've shot the dog through the window before I opened the door, but these guys are young and don't have as much experience as I do.

The news said that they found a misdemeanor amount of marijuana in the house. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly more than enough to justify violent entry and killing of pets, but if I had been there, I can promise you I would've brought them up on a lot more than just a little pot. I also would've shot out some lights flipped over some furniture. But these guys are well on their way to becoming real cops like me, and this is a great start for them.

Ahh, the corrupt american cop at his finest. F*** you, fuzz man.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin