View Single Post
(#467)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 09-27-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Can furries go to heaven?
The only answer that i can give to this question is: good people go to Heaven (and by good i mean thoose according to the Catholic tradition).

Now, are furries good people? Did they go to Church? Did they believe in God? Did they avoid doing anything sinful (such as getting horny behind a monitor)? If not, i don't think that God would let them going to Heaven.

Now, as what i have seen, furries are a cult of people who dress like American Football's Mascot the whole day and meets togeter on the web or in a Comic Fair (like thoose kind of Halloween/Carnival rip-off, but with comic and videogames character and no candies).

However i've also seen some furries calling themselves Christian, so they may be good people (even tough i have yet to see a furry attending a Catholic Mass).

Also, while no Catholic Church would ever admit a furry in, i believe that Orthodox Churches may be more tolerant towards them, since they believe that Saint Christopher was a Dog-man.

And for last: i have seen no fursuit in Heaven, so i doubt that they can bring it along.