View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Donald Trump Jr emailed me saying his father NEEDS me. - 05-23-2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Amen, Rutherford has a wide range of skills valuable here. Pipe cleaning, lawn care, auto maintenance, knob polishing, cement mixing, ditch digging, hole filling, and so on and so forth. It's no wonder they came straight to him for advice. I only hope the boy can help.
I have to say, I will try my best like every other maintenance job I do for LBC. Why, word of my hard work must have spread far and wide because I have just received an URGENT email from Sarah Palin herself telling me how I am one of President Donald Trump’s STAUNCHEST supporters and to send at least 45 dollars IMMEDIATELY so that I can win the chance to have an autographed MAGA hat. Needless to say, I heeded the call of importance in this matter. She was nice enough to have the automatic daily withdrawal from my bank account already checked for me when I filled everything out.