View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadable Butter View Post
The "saved welcome" was a typo which I tried to edit but wouldn't let me.

I am still unable to understand how all of you immediately refer to everyone as unsaved without even knowing them. Isn't that a little judgmental? If you do not pray for the saved and God doesn't listen to them, then how are they saved? You sort of avoided that in my last point. It's paradoxical. Because if I understand correctly, living a Godly life and praying for forgiveness to our sins is the only way to reach eternal life. So if no one prays for us or listens to our prayers, then being "saved" is seemingly impossible.
**sigh**

Fluffy Bunny Christians

99.9% of the people who come here are Hell Bound Unsaved Trash. Some will change their ways and start following the KJV Bible, but the rest will either continue their God-mocking or return to their fluffy bunny church where they will be told that they can sin all they want and still get into Heaven as long as they tag out/say the magic words/ask for forgiveness right before they die.

Do you really think God falls for such tricks? Do you think he's about to cast someone into Hell and He's "damn, the guy said he was sorry as he was flying through the air, I guess I have to let him in." Really?

Quote:
Also, since the Bible DOES say that everyone sins, no matter which version you read, then technically we're still all unsaved, assuming that someone who sinner is unsaved. So how are you saved and I'm not? If I follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments and everything, what separates you from me and why would I not be worthy of receiving your prayer? That's picking and choosing.
Yes, everyone has sinned, but once you are a True Christian™ it is impossible for you to sin.

1st John 3:6-9 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

1st John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Drama queen