View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent! - 09-09-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
I'm proud to say that as a Christian I think as little as possible. I read the Bible(KJV1611) and that tells me all I need to know about the intricacies and complexities of this physical world.
Well that explains a LOT, now I see why your people is so stupid, you use a fake, wrong and satanic book instead your conscience, now I see why you're so bad people. I'm happy that I'm smart enough to not do what that piece of trash tell me to do

And I know you'll say "why you hate Jesus?", "you're doomed to eternal damnation", "you're wrong" and all those cliché lines of yours, but I don't care, I don't believe in your pathetic version of hell, so you can't scare me. Do and say whatever you want, you can't force me to think like you