View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny

John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 10:08 PM

I can't see what any of that has to do with the burden of proof being yours...?

There isn't one, because the Bible does not need to contain an infinite list of everything that isn't true just in case people should mistakenly posit it to be true. I might as well ask you to show me the verse that says St. Stephen or Herod Antipas or the emperor Tiberius wasn't there, or the verse that says Jesus wasn't sodomised by John, or that humans don't have three pancreases, and when you can't find it say that the contrary is true. Or do you just not know the difference between primary and secondary evidence?
But you know, I made a resolution to stop arguing with idiots who wilfully choose to reject the vast majority of what God gave them, so I'm going to delete from here and just keep lurking and laughing at you.

And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1