View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Elizabeth the Feminazi Harlot is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Cool Response to The Truth About Women - 01-28-2010, 10:01 PM

I have been visiting this site quite often really, seeing what people here have to say about things, and have been quite surprised by what things everyone says. Recently i say that there was a lot of negative response to this

"They are completely, one hundred percent, equal to men. They are just as strong, just as smart and just as capable. They deserve to not 'belong' to husbands or fathers, should be able to work, learn and live on their own and most importantly, they should be able to enjoy and initiate sex."

And yes it may say in the bible that a wife is for a man to make children. but i have something to say. Just because something is not in that book, does not mean that it is wrong and that it cant happen, all of you men say that you beat your wives because they burnt you steak, or that you bought your wife a chastity belt the day after you married her. that is too controlling.
I think that you bastards need to realize something. MURDER is illegal and wrong in anybodies eyes even "gods" yet you bring you "loved ones" to the edge of their life threads so that the 3 witches are close enough to feel it quiver beneath the scissors. when you beat someone, even if they dont diePHYSICALLY they slowly suffer MENTALLY.

The men here claim that there is nothing wrong with it. When people say its not okay you say, ITS IN THE BIBLE. but you know what, the same passage that i see over and over again about "the woman is to listen to the man, and be there for the man, and bear children for the man" it does not say in these words "HIT YOUR WIFE IF THEY PISS YOU OFF"
HMMMMmmmm I DONT THINK SO. i am not an athiest, I was baptised a christian. But i believe in LIFE, i do not believe in something that people bow to. You Stupid piffleers. SO HA
People who sighn on to this site have to agree to a passage
"
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise "
Well guess what. everysingle one of these threads are 10 fold to those. what would you do if somebody took this to a newspaper, what you men are saying? what if it got to the police. and guess what, all of you have pictures of yourselves on your profiles, you stupid piffles. so they will find you. You men are evil, in the purest form. also known as an Incubas, a deamon sent as a man to rape and beat/kill women. well TAH-DAH i just found a whole websight full of them.
If the only reason that you got married was to make children, i have a suggestion (especially for those who think sex is a discusting hateful act) its 2 words SPERM BANK that way many women will have you unworthy babies and your genes will live on, "gods" will is done, and you dont have to beat women who otherwise could have had a happy life and accually be with someone that would care for them and love them. and
"god" forbid accually give them pleasurable sex once every 2 years :0

so there. ohh and by the way. Yes, you will al go to hell if you kill somebody, even you wife. DUH