View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: <Quirky Introduction Title> - 02-25-2011, 06:40 PM

Bambi and Cassandra, please don't take this personnal, I don't harbor any ill feelings toward either of you as a person, it's just your kind that makes me physically sick to my stomach. Well, with that said, could you do me a big favor? I am in charge of next year's 'halloween hell house' for our local Baptist church and would like some info on cauldrons. Where do you people usually go for your cauldron supplies? We are looking for a cauldron that will fit a young child to put the fear of Jesus deep into them. Hopefully the same distributor that you use for cauldrons can also give me a good deal on brooms. If you are not too busy having lesbian orgies, please help me out! YIC! Glory!