Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Hello! - 08-05-2009, 05:59 PM

Brother James, thankfully you were very quick to pick up on this catlick's lies... The only question is whether this is a DoF matter or another law enforcement body (falsely passing oneself off as a doctor is a felony although it would depend on the state in which he dwells if he can be sentenced to death for it).

So Drek, despite worshiping idols and mary, what is your favorite Bible verse? Is it:

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;