View Single Post
(#2613)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cantankeros josh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? - 06-22-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
If your sister associates with strange men dressed like a slut, then that's not a hypothetical scenario at all.

No True Christian™ woman has ever been raped. That's because a) they don't dress like sluts and b) God protects them.

So if your sister a) dresses like a slut and b) disavows God, then there's a pretty good chance that she'll be raped.

No, it's the rapist who would be forced to marry your sister. Instead of a quicky/freebie, he now has to take care of her and love her for the rest of his life.

If you killed the rapist, then you would be a murderer and go to prison. Then you yourself would be raped by big hairy men.

And if your sister continued her sinful lifestyle, there's a pretty good chance she'll be raped again. But you won't be there to take revenge, because you'll too busy being sodomized by rapists yourself.

Do you see how your hate leads to a vicious cycle of violence?

Instead of thinking "how can I take revenge on a rapist", why not think "how can I forgive a rapist and give him the chance to redeem himself".
Nice answer i see what you are saying, but my sister wear any sort of slutty clothing nor act like one, it's just that our town has some less that respectable people in it and you never know what they are going to do next, as for the murder i can't stand rapists they are one of the worst creatures to roam the earth, i don't view them as humans and as such i'll happily go to prison in order to cause suffering behind * imagination to one of them, mind you the sodomy is what has always stopped me from killing one so far.