View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cranky Old Man's Easy 8 Step Guide to MAKING CHILDREN! - 08-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Hey sounds like the pastafari has answers for anything.. cool

So, dear cranky old man... Your wise wise words made me realising how far i went wrong in my beliefs in my whole life....
Once upon a time a french boy thinking about a carefree lifestyle and he has putted his eyes on a sain't words.... and he saw the truth...

He will act as a true man, loving caring and protecting his (incase) wife and children without any use of violenec, without anything he saw in this arcticle...

Because dear wise man... let me say a true man, a righteous person will never use violence for his means. Violence and intolerance are the brand of the weaks. I never consider a man beating his wife as strong, so then if she is pregnant this is the most despicable proof of a low being; All these words show hatred, frustration towards a failed life and most of all, the total absence of nobleness and greatness and don't hide behind words and verses! Don't dare because even facing your so called damnation i wont even change a word and belief...