View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: Santa's Gift Registry 2022. I SHALL DELIVER!! - 12-03-2022, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Yeah, that's asking a bit much. So, how about just a 50' radius of peace around me? Think you could swing that?
Didy my pumpkin! Always so nice and only fleetingly naughty. OF COURSE I can deliver. You'll receive my collection of pea and bean soups and I can guarantee that you personal space will be respected by everyone until next gift delivery season!

Of course, you'll also need to do laundry more frequently.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!