View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

A for Effort

Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-14-2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Son, you have some really stupid swimmers in austrailia. Is it true the water all flows back to the source because it is on the bottom of the earth. I have always wanted to see that. could you post a picture? Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'd come in person but I made a promise to myself that I would never visit a third world nation.

In answer you your question, no one is attacking anyone. Don't be so paranoid. God see that weakness and it upsets Him.
But I will tell you, if the USA were to attack you, the war would only last a day or so longer than the one against icleand did.
I am female sir not male. Um Australia is our neighbou and we are not part of it. Um no our water goes to drains, oceans and sewers. Just because were at the bottom of the earth does not mean our water stays there.
We are actually not a third world country. We are more second world. were not in poverty nor advance as the US or China. Its a lovly place to visit. lots of natural forests, birds and other stuff.

I am not attacking i am more letting the statements that was made seem more clearer

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.