View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful queer

Full of it Cancer on Society

RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 03-27-2011, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
Kids provide their own incentive to stay healthy. So not only is bullying good for health, it means that ANTI-BULLYING MEASURES KILL. After all, what kills more, heart disease or bullies?*

So next time you want to sneer at me for eating a fried-cheese in french-toast sandwhich, don't blame me, blame the sad lack of bullying at my school growing up.

*Trick question, I know, because JESUS kills everyone, and if you try to escape him by eating well he'll just kill you another way.
Kids do not provide their own incentive to stay healthy. They learn bad habits from parents who feed them processed crap constantly as a young child and then, after they've already become overweight, it's incredibly difficult for them to get out of the cycle of poor eating habits. Processed food is incredibly addictive and, lets not kid ourselves people, if a child has a choice between Tyson chicken nuggets and french fries or healthy fruits and veggies, what are the obviously going to pick? It's a parents job to make sure children eat properly. And bullying does not provide incentive to lose weight, it makes children feel worthless and many turn to food for comfort, which continues the cycle. Do your damn jobs as parents and teach your kids how to eat properly so they're not 650 lbs and die of a heart attack at 37.

Ezekiel 25:17: "I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I lay My vengeance upon them."
PRO 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ECC 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."