View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful queer

Full of it Cancer on Society

RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 03-27-2011, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
I am NOT 630 lbs, and I'm pretty certain it was just angina. (I didn't look into it, because when I googled it I ended up with a whole lot of stuff that had nothing to do with heart problems).
You thought I was talking about your size? I don't care how you've decided to treat your body, I honestly believe that everyone on earth is beautiful. It's the extremely negative affects processed food has on a persons health, and the fact that parents nowadays would rather feed their kids foods with high saturated fat content CONSTANTLY than buy healthier, organic food. And I won't even go into the business and economic control the food industry has. It's a horrible system and America's children are growing up to make poor nutritional choices and they WILL be increasingly obese and they WILL have extreme health issues. You should read The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan. It talks all about the control the food industry has and the harmful effects of their products.

The bullying is another matter completely. It's the parents job to make sure the child eats healthy, and it's downright cruel and ignorant to think bullying can solve childhood obesity.

Ezekiel 25:17: "I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I lay My vengeance upon them."
PRO 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ECC 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."