View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bring Back Midget City - 08-16-2019, 07:15 PM

Oh, I suppose those LIE-beral people will say, "it's not politically correct", or "that's not compassionate", or some such bleeding-heart nonsense. But, what I don't understand is this: what's so wrong about having some good, clean fun, and giving people the chance to earn a few dollars at the same time? The little people in the video clip below are having a wonderful time! I have no doubt that they would be more than willing to get some part-time work, if the offer should be extended to them.

A blessed day to all,
Sincerely, Isabella W.